Monday, April 25, 2016

EPITOME OF FLAIR - LAUREN STONEHAM

 
 
 
 Who are you? 
 
Lauren Stoneham.
I am a mummy of 2, a boy and a girl and have been married for 10 years.
I have been a hairdresser for over 17 years and have owned 2 businesses in that time.
I have a hobby shop called Bommy Belmore Designs where I make and sell felt brooches, handpainted wine glass's and hair flowers to name a few things.
I am old fashioned at heart and that includes my dress sense.
 
 
 
Describe your fashion style
 
My love for vintage attire lays certainly in the 30's to 50s bracket but i am a sucker for tailored pants and vests and go gaa gaa over vintage Mexican and western which i love to mesh together.
 
Who is your favourite style icon & why?
 
I wouldn't say I have one particular style icon that I swoon over because there is many.
But I will say I love classic vintage and authenticity.
 
Name your essential fashion pieces 
 
-SPANKS 😂😂😂.
-Neutral petti slip (its bloody windy were I live and I don't want everyone seeing me spanks)
- my vintage fox stole.
-shoes that match the bag that match the belt
 
 
 
Do you have a special prized fashion piece in your wardrobe?
 
Probably my Black fur coat my brother brought me.
The fact that my brother thought to gave me it and it was also my first fur 💓
 
What is something surprising about you?
 
Ohhhh gawd...definitely not sewing related.
I can clean, load and shoot a gun like John Wayne and my favourite smell in the whole world is a camp fire....and chickens scare me 😨
 
Do you have a favourite sewing pattern? What is it?
 
Not "sew" much a sewing pattern but my draft system that my mum gave me so I can draft from my Golden Rule Lutterlok.
 
 
 
Etsy shop coming 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment