Sunday, July 3, 2016

EPITOME OF FLAIR - KAT CREASEY


Who are you?
Kat Creasey
Hair and makeup stylist, event coordinator with vintage themed events doing my part to keep the culture Alive and thriving.
Describe your fashion style
Bright colourful 60s Lovin, Hawaii and tropical obsessed.


Who is your favourite style icon & why?
Tarina Tarantino - so much colour, talent and creativity in one person.
Name your 5 essential fashion pieces
Peddle pushers, cardigan, clip ons, bangles & hair scarves


Do you have a special prized fashion piece in your wardrobe?
My 1940s emerald green suit- I almost fell over when I found it and it fits like a glove
What is something surprising about you?
I'm the biggest 90s cartoon nerd- I loveeee kids cartoons and games


Do you have a favourite sewing pattern? What is it?
The easy pencil skirt!


No comments:

Post a Comment